1301-B feel glue
Model: 1301-B Hand-feeling glue
Composition: Vinyl acetate copolymer and appropriate additives, etc.
1. Appearance: white to slightly yellow viscous liquid, slightly pungent;
2. PH value: 4~7
3. Viscosity: 50,000 ~ 60,000 mPa·S (25℃, 4#, 6rpm)
4. Solid content: ≥50%
Features: 1301-B adhesive is made of a special process and has a wide range of uses. It can be used as a hand-feeling glue for PVC leather and handicrafts. When it is pasted on PVC leather, it will be firmly attached; when used as a hand-feeling glue, After the film is formed, the film is very flexible and feels good.
Uses: It can be used for the lamination of PVC skins and the manufacture of artificial fruits in handicrafts, as a hand-feel glue.
Usage: When using on site, you can add a certain proportion of stone powder or starch and water, after beating evenly, let it stand for 12 hours before soaking the fruit.
1. This material is water-soluble and does not burn, but after film formation, if it catches fire, it should be treated with sand, foam and other general organic matter on fire. Never use water.
2. This product should be stored at room temperature above 5℃, and used at room temperature above 15℃.
3. During use, if you accidentally touch this product, you should rinse it with water. If it condenses, it should be removed mechanically or cleaned with organic solvents such as acetone and toluene.
4. It is best to wear gloves and protect it under ventilated conditions.