1108B Wood Teeth Glue
Product model: 1108B
Product Series: Wood Teeth Glue
Composition: Vinyl acetate copolymer and appropriate additives, etc.
1. Appearance: white viscous liquid;
2. PH value: 4~7
3. Viscosity: 20,000~30,000mPa·S (30℃, 4#, 1.5rpm)
4. Solid content: 43～48%
Features: The glue adopts a specially improved formula, has good adhesion to wood and paper, and has high hardness after film formation.
Uses: Widely used in wood and paper bonding, and wood processing tooth joints and other processes.
1. According to the requirements of on-site construction, water can be appropriately added (20-50% recommended) to adjust the viscosity to facilitate construction.
2. According to the characteristics of this glue, it is required not to dry paste, and press it for an appropriate time after lamination.
3. Storage temperature: ≥8℃, use temperature: ≥12℃.