General white latex
Composition: Vinyl acetate polymer and appropriate additives, etc.
1. Appearance: white viscous liquid;
2. PH value: 4~7
3. Viscosity: 40,000~65,000mPa•S (30℃, 4#, 6rpm)
4. Solid content: 35～40%
1. It has strong adhesion to porous materials such as wood, paper, cotton, leather, ceramics, etc., and the initial viscosity is relatively high.
2. Fast drying, good initial tack, good operability; strong adhesion, high compressive strength; strong heat resistance.
3. Good film formation, transparent film, no pollution to the adherend, and easy processing.
4. Using water as the dispersion medium, it does not burn, does not contain toxic gases, does not pollute the environment, is safe and pollution-free, does not contain formaldehyde and organic solvents. It is a pure water-based environmentally friendly adhesive.
5. It is a single-component viscous liquid, which is more convenient to use.
6. The cured film has a certain degree of toughness, resistance to dilute alkali, dilute acid, and oil resistance.
Mainly used in wood processing, furniture assembly, cigarette nozzles, building decoration, fabric bonding, product processing, printing and binding, handicraft manufacturing, leather processing, label fixing, tile sticking, etc. It is an environmentally friendly water-based adhesive.