8866C sticky box glue
Product model : 8866C
Product Name: Sticky Box Glue
Composition: acrylic copolymer and appropriate additives, etc.
1. Appearance: yellow-white viscous liquid;
2. PH value: 4～7
3. Viscosity: 2000～3500mPa·S (3#, 30rpm)
4. Solid content: 46～52%
Features: This product is an environmentally friendly paper laminating agent, which has the advantages of environmental protection, safety, and non-toxicity, and does not contain harmful substances such as formaldehyde, lead, cadmium, and arsenic. High bonding strength and fast drying speed. At the same time, the adhesive is suitable for hand coating and machine coating. This product is a water-based product. The dry glue has good washing properties, and the wild glue can be easily wiped off with a damp cloth.
Uses: The product has a wide laminating interface and is widely used in the laminating of paper and paper-plastic interfaces, including the laminating of books, stationery, leather-filled paper, decorative paper and jewelry boxes, gift boxes, etc., and it also has a good adhesion to PP film sex. The open time after glueing can reach about 1 to 8 minutes according to the change of temperature.
1. The glue is non-toxic, non-flammable, explosive, and non-corrosive. But still avoid letting the glue come into contact with the mouth, eyes, and nose. If accidentally splashed into the mouth, eyes, and nose, rinse with plenty of water
2. The storage temperature is above 5℃, and it should be kept tightly closed. It can be used at 8～40℃, and cannot be used below 8℃.
3. Tools, utensils, etc. after use should be cleaned in time to facilitate future use.