6930J automatic wine box tapping glue
Product model: 6930J
Product series: automatic wine box tapping glue
Composition: acrylate copolymer and its additives, etc.
1. Appearance: yellow-white viscous liquid;
2. PH value: 6～8
3. Viscosity: 3000～9000mPa·S (30℃, 4#, 60rpm)
4. Solid content: 52±3%
5. Adhesiveness: 80 g/square glue amount, wet pasted kraft paper-BOPP film (corona treatment value above 36dyn/cm), press for 20 minutes, tearing must be relatively vigorous, basically rotten paper, and then curing 12 If the kraft paper is torn by slow tearing and explosive tearing, the glue layer will not be damaged.
Features: It is a kind of adhesive with good performance, good initial tack, good adhesion to BOPP film, fast drying speed, high and low temperature resistance, excellent durability. Wild glue is easy to scrub.
Purpose: It is especially suitable for automatic folding box machine production line forming, paper-plastic packaging box and hand bag with paper-plastic lap joint use.
1. Use directly, there may be layering after standing, please shake well before use. Do not mix with other glues.
2. The water-based glue is non-toxic, contains a small amount of solvent, and is not corrosive. But there is still a certain smell of ammonia, so avoid letting the glue come into contact with the mouth, eyes, and nose. If accidentally spilled into the mouth, eyes, and nose, rinse with plenty of water.
3. Store in airtight above 5℃. It can be used at 8～40℃, and cannot be used below 8℃.
4. Tools, utensils, etc. after use should be cleaned in time to facilitate future use.