810 boutique gift box glue
Product model: 810
Product Series: Premium Gift Box Glue
Ingredient category: copolymer emulsion such as acrylate and vinyl acetate and appropriate additives
1. Appearance: white or slightly yellow viscous liquid
2. Odor: Odorless or slightly pleasant ester fragrance.
3. Viscosity: 3,000～6,000mpa.s (3#, 30r)
4. Solid content (%): ≥46
5. PH value: 4～6.8
6. Adhesion: 70g～90g/㎡ of glue is applied evenly on the coated paper, dried for 3～10 minutes and then pressed with the BOPP film for 20 minutes, then dried and cured for 12 hours, the tearing should be compared Very sticky, in most cases, the paper is obviously rotten.
1. After the water evaporates, the glue forms a soft film, has good non-drying, pressure-sensitive, open and can be used for a long time. Generally, after brushing and gluing, let it cool for 3-10 minutes (this time is only our measurement time, The specific best cooling time, please determine by yourself according to the actual conditions at that time). Re-pressing has a better bonding effect.
2. The glue has good adhesion to various papers; it also has good adhesion to polished, leather-filled paper, dyed paper, and ink; it also has good adhesion to OPP film.
3. This product is a pure water-based product, does not contain solvents, does not contain harmful substances such as formaldehyde, lead, cadmium, arsenic, etc. It is environmentally friendly, safe, and non-toxic, and can be used for food packaging. The glue only volatilizes water during use, does not emit harmful or unpleasant gases, and will not cause long-term chronic physical damage to the user. It is the first choice for high-demand food packaging. Dry glue has better washability, wild glue can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth or detergent.
4. Sufficient anti-mildew and preservatives have been added to this glue, which basically guarantees that the glue itself will not rot or become mildew before and after use. But be sure to remind customers: Although our glue has added sufficient amount of anti-mold and preservatives, our glue accounts for a small proportion of the material in the entire packaging box (about 1%), so it affects the entire packaging The mold-proof effect of the box is limited. The entire packaging box is mold-proof, and the customer must do a good job in the clean production of the workshop, control the moisture content of the finished box and other key procedures!
Uses: Mainly used for packaging boxes with facing paper, palpable shells, lining paper, etc., making fine wine boxes and jewelry boxes, hand bags, etc. Because of its safety and non-toxicity, it is especially suitable for bonding and producing food packaging boxes.
1. The glue is non-toxic, non-flammable, explosive, and non-corrosive. But still avoid letting the glue come into contact with the mouth, eyes, and nose. If accidentally splashed into the mouth, eyes, and nose, rinse with plenty of water
2. The storage temperature is above 0℃, and it should be kept tightly closed. It can be used at 8～40℃, and cannot be used below 8℃.
3. Tools, utensils, etc. after use should be cleaned in time to facilitate future use.