803DJ food packaging glue
Product model: 803DJ
Product series: Food packaging glue
Ingredient category: copolymer emulsion such as acrylate and vinyl acetate and appropriate additives
1. Appearance: white or light blue viscous liquid
2. Odor: Odorless or slightly pleasant ester fragrance.
3. Viscosity: 2,000～8,000mpa.s (4#, 60r)
4. Solid content (%): ≥44
5. PH value: 5～8
6. Adhesion: 70g～90g/㎡ of glue is evenly coated on the coated paper, dried for 6-12 minutes and then pressed with the BOPP film for 20 minutes, then dried and cured for 12 hours, the tearing should be compared Very sticky, in most cases, the paper is obviously rotten.
1. After the water of the glue evaporates, the film is soft, has good non-drying, pressure-sensitive, open and can be used for a long time. Generally, after brushing and gluing, let it cool for 6-20 minutes (this time is only our measurement time, The specific best cooling time, please determine by yourself according to the actual conditions at the time.) Re-pressing has a better bonding effect.
2. The glue has good adhesion to various papers; it also has good adhesion to polished, leather-filled paper, dyed paper, and ink; it also has good adhesion to PP film.
3. This product is a pure water-based product, close to zero VOC, and does not contain harmful substances such as formaldehyde, toluene, lead, cadmium, arsenic, etc. It is environmentally friendly, safe, and non-toxic, and can be used for food packaging. The glue only volatilizes water during use, does not emit harmful or unpleasant gases, and will not cause long-term chronic physical damage to the user. Dry glue has better washability, wild glue can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth or detergent.
4. Sufficient anti-mildew and preservatives have been added to this glue, which basically guarantees that the glue itself will not rot or become mildew before and after use. But be sure to remind customers: Although our glue has added sufficient amount of anti- mold and preservatives, our glue accounts for a small proportion of the material in the entire packaging box (about 1%), so it affects the entire packaging The mold-proof effect of the box is limited. The entire packaging box is mold-proof , and the customer must do a good job in the clean production of the workshop, control the moisture content of the finished box and other key procedures!
Usage and dosage:
Mainly used for packaging boxes, such as veneer paper, pape, lining paper, etc., making fine wine boxes and jewelry boxes, etc. Because of its safety and non-toxicity, it is especially suitable for bonding and producing food packaging boxes. The best amount of glue is 60～80g/㎡, that is, 140～180kg glue for 10,000 pcs per catty can achieve good bonding effect.
The glue is pure water, non-flammable, explosive, and non-corrosive. But still avoid letting the glue come into contact with the mouth, eyes, and nose. If accidentally spilled into the mouth, eyes, and nose, rinse with plenty of water.
Storage: Keep airtight above 8°C. Use at 8-40°C, and cannot be used below 8°C.