509 water-based laminating adhesive
Product name: 509 water-based dry laminating adhesive
Ingredient category: Acrylic copolymer emulsion and appropriate additives
1. Appearance: white uniform emulsion with blue light
2. Viscosity: 100～200mpa﹒ s(30℃, 1#, 30rpm)
3. Solid content (%): 45～50
4. PH value: 4～7
Environmental protection, non-toxic, suitable for the laminating of printing paper and BOPP film, good adhesion to BOPP film and ink, strong adhesion, strong adhesion, good post-processing performance, high brightness, and strong powder covering ability , Anti-yellowing, anti-aging; no foam after embossing.
It is suitable for the lamination of printing paper and BOPP film.
1. Use this product directly, do not add water or other solvents, and do not mix with other adhesives;
2. When using this product for the first time, the parts of the machine contacting this product should be thoroughly cleaned with thinner water, and finally cleaned with water or alcohol;
3. When using this product for the lamination of printing paper and BOPP film, the printing ink must be completely dry, and the surface tension of the BOPP film should be 36dyn/cm, otherwise the film quality and post-processability cannot be guaranteed;
4. The sizing amount should be 12～14g/m2, which should be adjusted according to the paper, ink and actual requirements;
5. Coating temperature and pressure: In order to ensure the coating performance and post-processing performance, the coating temperature should be above 80℃, and the coating pressure should be above 15MPa;
6. Speed requirements: This product is a water-based dry-type laminating adhesive. It is necessary to fully evaporate the moisture before the laminating and the laminating adhesive is required to be transparent. The operating speed should be adjusted accordingly on site;
7. Once the rubber wheel is immersed in the glue, it should be turned on immediately to prevent the glue from condensing on the surface. When the machine is shut down for a short time, the glue roller should be kept immersed in the glue to keep rotating, so as to prevent the glue from drying and setting and it is difficult to clean and the machine will be shut down for a long time. At the time, the remaining glue should be poured into the packaging container and sealed, and the part in contact with the glue must be thoroughly cleaned before the machine stops;
8. After covering, it must be placed for more than 12 hours before entering the downstream processing, and it needs to be adjusted appropriately according to the on-site environmental temperature and humidity;
9. This product should be transported and stored at 10～40℃. After freezing or demulsification, it should be forbidden to use, and it should be sealed and stored if it is not used up.