278 Paper Mounting Adhesive
Product model: 278
Product Series: Paper Mounting Adhesive
Composition: Vinyl acetate polymer and appropriate additives.
1. Appearance: white viscous liquid;
2. PH value: 4～7
3. Viscosity: 2000～4000mPa·S (4#, 60rpm)
4. Solid content: 20±3%
Features: The glue is environmentally friendly, does not contain formaldehyde, heavy metals, phthalate mines, etc., and has wide adaptability. It can be used for laminating paper, wood, aluminum foil, etc., with high bonding strength and good fastness.
Uses: suitable for lamination of paper, wood, aluminum foil, etc.
1. The glue is non-toxic, non-flammable, explosive, and non-corrosive. But still avoid letting the glue come into contact with the mouth, eyes, and nose. If accidentally spilled into the mouth, eyes, and nose, rinse with plenty of water and consult a doctor if necessary. Please keep good ventilation on site.
2. Direct use, no need to add water, according to site requirements, if necessary, decide whether to add water to use (subject to actual conditions, whether to add water to adjust the viscosity, before the formal production, we must make a small sample to determine whether it is applicable).
3. When used for wooden board stickers, the glue should be applied to the wooden board when the glue is not dry, and the pressure should be more than half an hour.
4. After shutdown, the remaining glue should be sealed and stored to prevent the use of the product due to the volatilization of water. Tools and equipment with glue should be cleaned with water as soon as possible for future use.
5. Store in a cool, ventilated place, storage temperature above 5 ℃, airtight preservation. It can be used at 12～40℃, and cannot be used below 12℃.