Water-based film adhesive
Ingredient category: Acrylic copolymer emulsion and appropriate additives;
1. Appearance: white uniform emulsion with blue light;
2. PH: 4～7;
3. Viscosity: 12～18s (25℃, 涂-4#,);
4. Solid content: ≥40%;
Environmental protection, non-toxic, suitable for the lamination of printing paper and BOPP film, good adhesion to BOPP film and ink, strong adhesion, strong adhesion, good post-processing performance, high brightness, and strong powder covering ability, Good solvent resistance , yellowing resistance, aging resistance; no foam after embossing.
Suitable for lamination of printing paper and BOPP film (dry lamination process).
1. Use this product directly, do not add water or other solvents, and do not mix with other adhesives;
2. When using this product for the first time, the parts of the machine in contact with this product should be thoroughly cleaned with thinner water, including the glue tray, glue roller, adjustment roller, scraper, etc., and finally cleaned with cotton gauze dipped in water or alcohol;
3. When using this product for the lamination of printing paper and BOPP film, the printing ink must be completely dry, and the surface tension of the BOPP film should be above 36dyn/cm, otherwise the film quality and post-processability cannot be guaranteed ;
4. The sizing amount should be 12～14g/m2, which should be adjusted according to the paper, ink and actual requirements;
5. Laminating temperature and pressure: In order to ensure the laminating performance and post-processing performance, the laminating temperature should be above 80℃, and the laminating pressure should be above 15MPa;
6. Speed requirements: This product is a water-based dry-type laminating adhesive. It is necessary to fully evaporate the moisture before lamination. The laminating adhesive must be transparent before laminating, and the operating speed should be adjusted on site accordingly ;
7. Once the rubber wheel is immersed in the glue, it should be turned on immediately to prevent the glue from condensing on the surface. When the machine is shut down for a short time, the glue roller should be kept immersed in the glue to keep rotating to prevent it from being difficult to clean after the glue has dried and it will be shut down for a long time. When the time, the remaining glue should be poured into the packaging container and sealed, and the part in contact with the glue should be thoroughly cleaned before the machine can be shut down;
8. After covering, it must be placed for more than 12 hours before entering the subsequent processing, and it needs to be adjusted according to the temperature and humidity of the site environment;
9. This product should be transported and stored at 10～40℃. After freezing or demulsification, it should be forbidden to use, and should be sealed and stored if it is not used up.